Friday, May 22, 2009

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND


I am leaving tomorrow morning at 10:00am to spend 2-1/2 days camping at a Native American cultural center. It is a remote area with where few people go so the 15 or so recoverying drunks and junkies should have the place to themselves. We will be participating in a Native American spiritual ceremony around the medicine circle which will be awesome!! I personally look forward to some quality doing sitting and walking mediation in nature, being an early raiser I hope to be up before the rest start the coffee brewing on the fire and doing some sitting mediation as the sun comes up. We will be having AA and NA meetings off and on, but hell the whole weekend will really be one big meeting. There are a couple of people I don't know very well and hope to get to know better and to be honest one sweet lady in particular, have to wait and see how it works out, live in the moment and not project or expect anything, the vibe is there but that might be my "craving" playing tricks on me :-D

Namaste to all
Peace Love and Light
Scott

1 comment:

DM said...

sounds interesting....