Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

" We all shine on, like the moon, the stars and sun" Instant Karma, by John Lennon

I have so much to write about and no time to do so. Today is payday, so I need to go get my check and put in the bank so my overdrafts are paid up, thank God for overdraft coverage it has been worth the extra fees this month. I am also working tonight. We are taking the clients to a speaker meeting which has a dance following it. Tomorrow I have to be at work by 1pm but there is an Alkathon going on and 2 of my main groups are sponsoring meetings so I need to support them prior to going to work. With any luck I will get a post pecked out in a couple of days when I have a few minutes to relax and write at my leisure, for now it is reading your post and hopefully a comment of love and support.

It has been an honor getting to know all of you this year and be apart of this blog community we have. I pray that all of us continue to grow and learn from adversity, to gain more trust in our God or the path of the Universe. I pray that we may all be peaceful and serene. That we accept the things we cannot change, do the footwork to change the things we can, and know the differance. Remember we are all worhty!! We are all special! We are all loved!!

Have a great and wonderful 2010!!! Please don't party til you puke this year, remember the gifts we have been given via a sober life or for the non-alkie/junkie, via a spiritual path.

Love to all.
Scott

4 comments:

Paula said...

It is an honor having met you too and becoming a part of your life. Thanks for being out there. Love from Munich.

Unknown said...

I am so with Paula...it has been such an honor getting to know you and many bloggers this year...so much love and sobriety shared here...

love to you...
gabi

Tall Kay said...

Happy New Year Scott! What a beautiful blessing. Thank you for so much love and support. You have been a welcome addition to our little family. May God bless you and keep you safe this year. I'm really looking forward to July and the chance to meet!

Shadow said...

thank you sweet one. it was a pleasure cruising through 2009 with you, and i look forward to more this new year.