Monday, September 21, 2009

Pictures of Grandpa's Girl





Here are some pictures I took of Angel this weekend, I was able to spend time with her Saturday night and again on Sunday. Poor baby missed grandpa as much as grandpa missed her, every time she thought I was leaving she would scream and get upset. She has spent the first 13 months of her life seeing grandpa every few days if not everyday, I didn't know how much I was a part of her life until she was clinging to me or not letting me too far out of her sight, she may not be able to say she misses me in words but she can with her actions. Her mom also misses me more than she will let on. This makes me feel happy and sad, happy that I have these 2 special people in my life and that I am loved and needed and sad of course because I can't see them as much as we all would like. Oh yeah the bottom picture is her chicken costume for Halloween it is really cute and she is ham's it up when she puts it on.

I will post more about this weekend and thoughts on another subject tomorrow.

Peace Love and Light
Scott

4 comments:

Paula said...

Grandpa's girl is simply adorable. Glad you had such a good time. Hug across the pond

Shadow said...

i think she loves you about as much as you love her...

Tall Kay said...

You touched my heart strings with this one. What a beautiful baby! My daughter and grandson moved to the East Coast (from CA) in March and I know the pain of being separated. Your times together are so very special. Thanks for sharing the darling pictures.

One Prayer Girl said...

And she looks exactly like an ANGEL.

No wonder you are such a proud grandpa.

PG