Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Walker and some Toys


Life is so simple when you are 5 months old! Life is good when you can sit in a walker with 2 attached toys and a couple of others to just play with. You can lean back and look at grandpa’s wallpaper or the interesting things on the shelf. What is Christmas? What is a Monday? I am not hungry and my diaper is dry, life is good. If I get bored all I have to do is make a little crying noise and grandpa will pick me up, he will hold my arms and let stretch my legs and that feels good. He will talk to me in a silly voice, his voice is the sound of love, he won’t hurt me. Grandpa likes to sing to me in his rough, gentle voice, or rock me to sleep even though I don’t want to sleep, too much to look at and try and understand, but I can’t fight the soothing swaying back and forth the gentle patting of my back, I stop fighting and drift off. My life is good and I want for nothing. Grandpa says we are blessed, whatever that means. Mommy will come soon, she will kiss me, take me home and then I can sleep in my bed with Pooh to keep me company and mommy to make sure I am not unhappy too long when my tummy is empty or my bottom is wet. Yes life is good when your 5 months old

1 comment:

simon jacobs said...

Thanks for your comments and
constructive encouragement.

Voltaire is a thinker I hope
to investigate further.

Pete.