Thursday, February 25, 2010

Too Cute




This photo of Angel is too cute not to post, Mich had it on her Facebook so I snagged it from her.

Going to Kearney Friday, visit my mom and help her with a couple of things then Lady B and me are going out for supper and spend the evening together, more relationship building. I was talking to Lady B the other night the subject of bed sizes came up, started with size of bed in her son's room. She said she didn't know what size of bed she had and not sure about the one in her son's room, that she has to check the mattress prior to buying sheets. For some reason I find this very pleasing. There are probably only 1 out of 100 who don't know what size of bed they sleep on. I find this very comfortable that she isn't so caught up in material things that it really isn't important enough to know if she sleeps on a full or queen size mattress. Maybe it is also the uniqueness in her not know when most would that makes me really love this about her. Is that a weird something to be attracted too? I find it refreshing so I guess that is all that counts.

We have talked and laughed over the phone all this week, the other night it was for over a half hour which is pretty long for me, it was very natural for both of us, I am generally not that good at talking for that amount of time over the phone, something else I find interesting. I am sure we will have a good face to face visit tomorrow night. I need to make sure I tell her the things I like and why I like them, she isn't showing any signs of reject this "sweet man" for telling her what is on my mind yet, so will keep working on letting her know and trust her. This is a big step for me, working past the fear of reject by telling her the subtle things about her that hold my interest and make my attraction grow.

Thanks for listening to the language of my heart. Hope all have a great weekend!!!

Peace Love and Light
Scott

p.s writing this on my Thursday, got off work at 11:30 pm so I am still up at 1:30am Friday morning. Head to bed now though.

3 comments:

Shadow said...

she sure is a cutie!!!!! enjoy your weekend scott

Paula said...

Scott, you ever so often talk the language of your heart. I can hear it everywhere, not only when it comes to Lady B.
When it comes to these little things different in a woman I actually can relate too very much as S. like all these things which I never thought any men would notice or even appreciate. Things I often heard critics about.
Have a wonderful weekend.

peet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.